At Nexus Loans, protecting your confidential information is a priority. Our policies and procedures reinforce the fact that Nexus Loans strongly believes in protecting the confidentiality and security of the information we collect about you as a customer, potential customer or former customer.
- We do not sell or rent customer information.
- We share customer information with certain employees and with companies providing services on our behalf in order to service your needs.
- All employees and companies providing services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you to help us serve your financial needs, to provide you with quality products and services and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We consider information about you in our possession to be personal information, even if you cease to be a customer. The information we collect about you may include among other things:
- Identifying information, such as your name, age, address, phone number and social security number.
- Employment information
- Financial information such as your income, assets and liabilities, as well as information about your savings, investments, insurance and business.